Review: Wall Graffiti Vinyl

Wall Graffiti specializes in vinyl lettering. Great to add some spice to your walls, cars, mirrors, or whatever you want!! Don't see a vinyl sticker on the site?? No worries!! Wall Graffiti will also make and customize a vinyl stick for you.

I recently had the opportunity to chose a vinyl of my choice. I chose:



They have so many other vinyls to chose from such as:







Review: I was very excited about receiving my vinyl. I love home decor and anything religious since I'm very religious. Me and my fiance are in the process of buying a home and I chose this sticker because I know it wil look great in our home. I was very pleased with this company and shipping was very fast. I would highly recommend them. The stickers are very affordable and high quality. You will not be disappointed!!. All of my readers who wish to place a purchase will receive 25% off your purchase use code JUNE25. Code is valid from June 1, 2012-June 30, 2012.

Interested in Wall Graffiti click here or check out Wall Graffiti's Facebook here



Disclaimer: I was sent this product  for consideration to review. I am in no way affiliated with Wall Graffiti,  nor am I  being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.

  1. omg how cool ive been looking for a very cute one for over my bed in my room!!!! i will soon order!!!!!

    ReplyDelete