Review: Emjoi Micro-Pedi

Flip flop season is in!! It's time to get those feet looking pretty, nice, and smooth. I have always been a lover of my Ped Egg until now. 
 
 
(Picture credit)
About the product:

The Emjoi Micro-Pedi is an innovative device that takes the chore out of at-home pedicures. This gentle, yet effective tool helps you create soft, smooth feet by buffing away callused skin with it's unique rollers.

Features & Benefits:
  • removes hardened, callused skin in feet in second
  • includes two different rollers for custom results: coarse (magenta), extra coarse (blue)
  • Safe and effective alternative to metal scrapers
  • Ergonomically designed handle for easy grip
  • Portable and convenient
  • Easy to clean under running water
  • Battery operated (2AA batteries not included)

Review: My feet are one of the most neglected parts of my body. I was very excited to be able to try this product out. I honestly didn't have high hopes until I put the batteries in and gave it a try. WOW!! This product is honestly amazingggg!! It's so easy to use and doesn't take a lot of time and hard work. I was very impressed with it and would highly recommmend it. It has been three days since I last used it and my feet are still very soft and smooth!! Sorry Ped Egg you are being replaced. :)


Retail: $39.95 and can be purchased here



Have you tried this product or something similar??



Disclaimer: I was sent this  product  for consideration to review. I am in no way affiliated withEmjoi, nor am I being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.

Post a Comment