Review: Konvine Leopard Roll-ups with Heart Shoes

I love shoes!! What girl doesn't right?? I have been wearing a pair of flats I received recently and love them. I love my heels but being a mom I stay busy and my feet get tired. These flats have definitely came in very handy. Not only are they very comfortable but also very trendy. Mommy's have to stay in style too right?? Konvine gave me the opportunity to review there gorgeous rollable and foldable flats. Yes, they are foldable and can fit in your purse!! What's not to love??


Konvine carries a beautiful variety of different roll-up & foldable shoes that also include ballerina style roll-ups, flip flop style rollups, and even fuzzy slipper roll-ups!  Prices range $10.00 - $40.00, you can't beat that!! They come in a generous range of sizes:
Small - 6-7
Medium - 8-9
Large - 10-11
X-Large - 12-13 



Review: I chose to review the  chose to review their new style Leopard Roll-ups with Heart in a size medium. I honestly didn't know what to expect. I was thinking they would probably be cheaply made considering that they are foldable. My shoes arrived in a really cute black box. The packaging was very pretty and elegant.

When I opened it, the shoes were rolled up with a satin ribbon and a simple, black pouch was included (to put your shoes in when on the go). They are so comfortable and flexible!
 The bottoms are very durable and thick. I know these flats will last me for a very long time. They are non-slip which is great for wearing indoors or outdoors. These shoes will look great paired with anything from shorts, dresses, or jeans. I love how they can easily fit in my purse and when I'm out if I get tired of wearing my heels I can just slip these on. 
Interested in Konvine click here



Disclaimer: I was sent this product  for consideration to review. I am in no way affiliated with Konvine,  nor am I  being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.