Review: The Pajama Shoppe

When you shop at The Pajama Shoppe you will find beautiful women’s teddies, baby doll pajamas, bras and panties, bridal peignoir sets, bustiers and corsets, camisole sets, chemises, short nightgowns, night gowns, night shirts and of course pajamas. In the men’s department you will find boxer shorts, men’s bikinis, lounge pants, men’s pajamas, robes, kimonos, t-shirts, tanks and pajama shorts.



Retails for $45.00

 Retails for $45.00

 Retails for $40.00

Review: I was very excited to receive these items to test. I honestly have never spent more than $20.00 on pajamas or sexy sleepwear. The quality of each item was very high quality and luxurious. Each item came nicely packaged and shipping was fast. I love cherries and have always wanted to own silk pajamas but never have. These were so soft and comfy. I loved the pleated chiffon baby doll. My boyfriend thought it looked very sexy on me. I think every woman should definitely own at least one sexy piece of lingerie. I would highly recommend The Pajama Shoppe whether you are looking for something sexy or casual. They have a ton of great products at affordable prices. 


Interested in The Pajama Shoppe click here


 Disclaimer: I was sent these  products  for consideration to review. I am in no way affiliated with The Pajama Shoppe,  nor am I  being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.

Post a Comment