Review: Fake Bake Flawless Self Tan Liquid

If you know me, then you know I LOVE my self tanners. I love anything and everything about having a nice bronzed tanned. I received Fake Bake's Flawless Self Tan Liquid and I LOVE it!!



(Picture credit)

About the product:

Self-tan liquid and professional mitt, fast-drying & non-sticky formula. Fake Bake Flawless Self-Tan Liquid combines ease of application with intense professional colour development. Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (INCLUDED) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan. The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake’s exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or Parabens.
 
Before:


Fake Bake Flawless applied:

 
 After:



Pros: 
  •  Smells great. LOVED the smell.
  • Absorbs quickly and dries fast
  • Comes with a mitt and gloves
  • Doesn't stain your clothes
  • Doesn't streak
  • Doesn't turn you orange
  • Gives a nice golden, natural tan
  • Paraben free
  • Little goes a long way

Cons:
  • NONE!! I love it!!
 
Review: I have heard so many great things about Fake Bake self tanners but never tried them. I was very excited to get the chance to try out this self tanner. I have heard so many great things about it. It's very easy to use If you haven't tried a self tanner before, you will not have any problems. I love that the kit comes with gloves and a mitt. The mitt comes in very handy with blending in the self tanner. I really loved the scent of this self tanner. Most have a weird smell and the next day you smell ever worse. This self tanner isn't like that at all. I noticed instant results and liked that I was able to still go out in public and no one knew I had self tanner on. I give this self tanner an A+ and it will go on the top of my self tanners list. I will definitely purchase more in the future once I'm out. 
 

Retail: $24.99 for 6 fl oz and can be purchased here


Have you tried Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanner??



Disclaimer: I was sent these products for consideration to review. I am in no way affiliated with Fake Bake,  nor am I being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.
  1. I love this stuff! MY FAVORITE self tanner!

    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for sharing brandy!! i have been dying to try one of these but wasnt sure which kind to buy!!! :) now i kno!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this review!

    I'd love if you visited my blog at Missingsparkles.com.
    Let me know, if you would like to follow each other on Blogger and/or Bloglovin and Facebook. :)

    ♥,
    Minna

    Currently ongoing:

    May Giveaway with Shabby Apple

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I actually ordered this a month or two ago. I have used it a few times and I love the formula and the color when you put it on but I feel like it doesn't develop dark enough for my liking. Idk why? Everyone on Youtube and blogs seems to love it. lol I use the Sun Labs ultra dark self tanning lotion.

    ReplyDelete