Review: Fibi & Clo Bright Star Sandals

During the summer months, you will definitely find me in flip flops. If you are into cute, trendy sandals then you are gonna wanna check out Fibi & Clo.

(Picture credit)



About the Company:
 Designed in New York City with the Southern Love. Founded in Summer 2009, Fibi & Clo shoes and accessories continue to offer the chicest designs at prices gals can't resist. Sold exclusively at in-home shoe parties and now online.


Review: I'm always looking for cute and trendy sandals to add to my shoe collection. I was so excited to have the chance to review these sandals. I'm absolutely in love with these sandals. They are so cute and very comfortable. I have gotten so many compliments since wearing them.I would high recommend Fibi & Clo if you are looking for trendy sandals at an affordable price!!

Do you like to wear sandals in the summer??


 Retail: $45 and can be purchased here



 Disclaimer: I was sent this  product  for consideration to review. I am in no way affiliated with Fibi & Clo, nor am I  being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.

  1. these are very cute!! great review hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a pair of cascade flats from them, but they fell off of my feet within 10 steps regardless what surface I walked on. Poor design and quality, or maybe the ones I got were defective, but the company refused any refund, and return shipping is on my own…Not happy with them.

    ReplyDelete