Blogger Appreciation Award!



A lovely blogger named Sandra awarded me with the Blogger Appreciation Award. I was very shocked and flattered. She is one of my favorite bloggers. She is so nice and such a sweet person. Please check out her blog. She does wonderful look of the day make up and reviews.

 
Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.  
3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many reader/commenters/supporters/followers as you like.
4. Let the blogger know you've just awarded them, either through comment, email, tweet.

Here Are The Questions:
 
1. How long have you been blogging? 
 Since December of 2011.
2. What are 1-2 reasons you started blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to share my opinions about make up and beauty. I'm always reading reviews from other bloggers so I thought I might as well share my reviews. :)
 
3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
I really like to read blogs with make up and reviews.

4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger on your blog?
I have a few things I would like to improve on as a blogger. I would like to eventually do FOTD and make my posts more enjoyable for my followers.


  1. hello :)
    thanks! i use only shampoo without silicone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome hun. Thanks for letting me know. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the reward and thanks for awarding me w/ one!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girl! somehow you always read my full post, i appreciate that! i know everything will turn out just fine. it's good to have the beauty community supporting each other through all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog and enjoy reading it. Yes, everything will turn out fine. It always works out. Just gotta go through hardships sometimes. :)

      Delete
  4. Well done!
    Thank you for the comment you left on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you

    I am by nature braun.1x in the month I'm going to the solarium

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont think i've forgotten about your comment about Studio Fix powder.
    I just picked up Sheer powder from mac, trying to compare them. I will get back to you as soon as i get some use out of the powders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe thank you so much!!!! How sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete