Review: Vibrant Fitwear



About the Company:

Our mission at Vibrant Fitwear is to provide high-quality, high-end fitness fashion.  When your workout clothes make you look good, you feel fantastic, and before you know your workouts go to the next level!  Our fitness wear brands are for active women who want exercise clothing to make them look good and feel amazing, in and out of the gym!


All of our products are made with DuPont™ Supplex ®, a soft, comfortable fabric which does all this:
  • Shapes your butt and thighs
  • Wicks away moisture, keeps you cool and dry
  • Wrinkle free
  • Stretches 500%
  • Odor, wind and water resistant
  • Dries fast
  • Colors stay bright, no fading!
  • Fabric holds its shape, wash after wash

Margarita Activewear:

Margarita exercise clothing is made in Israel.  This fun fitness wear line makes a statement – lots of bright colors and amazing designs!  Any item of Margarita fitness wear can be custom made, with multiple color options.  Email us to design your own!



Outfit I received:






My Experience:

I decided recently it was time to get back to a normal exercise routine. What better way to get back in gear than with some new activewear??  My traditional workout gear has always been sweat pants and a tee shirt. I decided it was finally time for a change!! I was very excited to try out Vibrant Fitwear. They have a ton of cute and trendy patterns to chose from. The customer service is fantastic. I found the perfect outfit and was very impressed!! I must say I was quite scared when I opened my package and saw how small the pants looked. I didn't think they were gonna fit me but was so happy to see they did. I got to try out the Margarita Pant Rollover and Margarita Activewear Cross-Back Tank.They sell a variety of cute styles and colors including capris, shorts, and jackets. The pants definitely shape your butt and thighs as stated. My boyfriend commented out how sexy the outfit looked on me. Especially my booty. LOL!! I loved that the shirt and pants are wrinkle free. Who really likes it iron?? NOT ME!! I would highly recommend Margarita Activewear if you are looking for cute, high quality, and trendy work out gear. :)


Interested in Vibrant Fitwear Click here




Disclaimer: I was sent these products for consideration to review. I am in no way affiliated with Vibrant Fitwear,  nor am I being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.
  1. great review!

    xo Jenn
    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this awesome review hun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great range of products :D Great review xx

    OutsideBeautyInsideHEalth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing fitness clothes. Have heard a lot about margarita activewear. Will purchase some workouts clothes from here. Have to buy few pattern leggings now for my workout exercise. Looking for some holiday offers on them.

    ReplyDelete