Review: Soap & Glory The Greatest Scrub Of All Facial Exfoliator



 About the product: 
 Contains a blend of super gentle silicami partcles and salicylic acid-loaded scrub beads, so the more you scrub, the more you smooth. Like a DIY microdermabrasion. It’s a scrub formulated to leave even the most exhausted face looking FRESH.


Ingredients:
Aqua (Water/ Eau), Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Solum Diatomeae (Diatomaceous Earth/ Terre de DiatomΓ©es), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Mannitol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum (Fragrance), Cellulose, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Nitrate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.
 
Pros:
  • Easy to use
  • Skin feels and looks fresh
  • Non-irritating
  • Skin felt hydrated and soft
Cons:
  • It came with a twist top instead of a flip top

Review: Is Soap & Glory's The Greatest Scrub of all Facial Exfoliators really the best?? I honestly think not. Although I really do like the product, I don't think it's any different from any other exfoliators. Trust me, I have tried many!!

Retail: $18.00 for  4.23 fl oz and can be purchased here


Have you tried any Soap & Glory products??



 Disclaimer: I was sent this  product  for consideration to review. I am in no way affiliated with Soap & Glory,  nor am I being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.

Post a Comment