Review: Betterthanpants.com

I was very excited to test out two shirts from betterthanpants.com. I chose Brunettes do it better for myself and a Lucky four leaf clover shirt for my boyfriend since he is Irish. 

Here are the shirts I received:

 
About the company:
Better Than Pants was created because we were surfing the web one day and realized that most t-shirt companies sold lame, low quality t-shirts and we knew we could do better. Every one of our shirts are printed on high quality cotton and is designed by either us or our loyal viewers! We want to always have the very best designs so if you think you’ve got a good idea, let us know. If we use your idea, we’ll pay you cash. It’s probably the easiest money you’ll ever make.

What makes us different than the other funny t-shirt sites? There’s nothing worse than finding a t-shirt that you really like but hating the color or the type of shirt it comes in. That’s why on every one of our designs you can choose from 11 different styles, 11 different colors, and in sizes up to 5XL. Sure that makes more work for us since we have to custom print every shirt ordered, but it’s worth it because our customers get their shirts exactly how they want them.

If you have any questions or comments please email us. Also, if you send us a picture of you or one of your friends in our shirts and we post it on the site, we’ll send you $50. Regardless, when you're looking for funny shirts or offensive tees you can always trust the BetterThanPants brand. 
 
Review:  My fiance and I really like our shirts. The designs are available in short sleeve, long sleeve, hoodie style, spaghetti strap, and in tank style. You can find sizing for both women and women and it comes in white along with 4 other different colors. I chose white for myself and blue for my fiance. The shirts are 100% preshrunk cotton and are very soft. My fiance and I have washed and worn our shirts a few times and are very pleased with the high quality. No shrinkage at all!! I would DEFINITELY recommend this company if you are looking for high quality, affordable clothing. You will not be disappointed!! A+


Interested in Betterthanpants.com click here


Disclaimer: I was sent these products for consideration to review. I am in no way affiliated with betterthanpants.com, nor am I being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.

Post a Comment