Review: Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum



About the product:
 Our highest-potency daily moisture booster! Reviva Labs has now compounded a higher level of premium Hyaluronic Acid into a precious fluid that can help raise skin's moisture level to fill-in furrows, plump up tissues and tone-down lines.

Ingredients:

 
Benefits:
  •  Unlike products that depend on moisture in the air, HA can help hydrate skin even in dry climates or heated rooms that rob skin of moisture
  • With adequate liquid intake, our new professional strength Hyaluronic Acid Serum can add moisture to skin and help lessen the look of wrinkles

Pros:
  • Easy to use
  • Dries fast
  • No smell
  • Non-irritating
  • Skin felt hydrated and soft
Cons:
NONE!! I love this product!!



Review: This product is wonderful. I really love it and the cute glass pump bottle it comes in. I was looking for something to help my dry skin on my face and redness.  The skin on my face is very sensitive. After a week of use I can tell a big difference!! I love how smooth and light it feels. No residue is left. I love that it doesn't take long to dry and I can apply my make up as soon as applied. I would highly recommend it. 

Retail: $22.00 for 1 oz and can be purchased here
 
 
Have you tried any Reviva Labs products??
 
 
 

Disclaimer: I was sent this  product  for consideration to review. I am in no way affiliated with Reviva Labs, nor am I being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.
  1. It looks good. Too bad I didn`t know about it when I was writing a list of hyaluronic acid serums.

    ReplyDelete