Review: Tasc Performance


  Retails for $32.00

Retails for $30.00 

Retails for $34.00

About the Company:

Tasc Performance is a company that sells men's and women's workout clothing. They use Bamboo Performance Technoligy in their clothing to have a better workout material. They started the company in 2009.  They use Bamboo Performance Technology in their clothing to have a better workout material.  They started up in 2009 to reinvent performance apparel.  Their clothing is very affordable and comes a variety of colors and styles. Their clothing is UV protected as well.

For my review, I was sent the Cape Elizabeth Racer back in Dragonfruit, Continuum Short in DragonFruit, and Dynamo Short in Black.

Review: I was very excited to try out this work out clothing. I was very impressed with the quality of each item. They fit perfectly which was great!! I love that their clothing is lightweight and is very comfortable. After working out I felt cool and refreshed. My favorite was definitely the racer back tank and I plan on purchasing MORE in every color.

Interested in Tasc Performance click here




Disclaimer: I was sent these  products  for consideration to review. I am in no way affiliated with Tasc Performance, nor am I  being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.