Review: Soap & Glory Hand Food Cream

Hello loves. It's finally Friday. YAY!!

I wanted to do a quick review on one of my new favorite creams.


I have never been much of a fan of hand creams. My poor hands go neglected quite often.  But NOT ANYMORE! This cream is amazing. It's loaded with shea butter, macadamia oil, and marshmallow.


The cream is a thick formula as you can see from the photo:



Overall: What I love about this cream is that it leaves your hands feeling non-greasy and it absorbs very quickly. I know this is meant to be a hand cream but I just had to try it on my legs and feet. I must tell you I LOVE how soft it made my legs and feet. It smells really good too! Definitely a product you need if you want soft skin. 


Retail: $10.00 for 4.2 floz and can be purchased here

What is your favorite hand cream?



Disclaimer: I was sent this  product  for consideration to review. I am in no way affiliated with Soap & Glory, nor am I being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.
  1. ooohhhh never though of trying hand cream on my feet!!!

    nice post x

    http://amywithflawsandall.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I want to try this out soo bad I just hear so many awesome things about it.


    xo

    Haylee

    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review I need to try this.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous blog!! just started following!
    id love a follow back :)
    notoriouseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete