NOTD: Wet N Wild Frosted Fuchsia




While shopping in CVS I decided I needed a new polish. I picked up this beautiful, shimmery, bright pink. It was only $0.99. LOVE IT.


What are you wearing on your nails today??



**Disclaimer:This polish was purchased by Me, I was NOT paid to review this product. this was all on my own behalf**
  1. What a pretty color! I'm currently wearing Brisk Blue by Sally Hansen... but that's going to change soon. I tend to change my nail polish every week. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour!

    Kissies from Germany

    Pinar

    Xmore-than-fashionx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really lovely colour! I really want to try Wet N Wild, but can't get it here in the UK :(. P.S. New follower :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Great for spring. Nice page:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice color!
    Love your blog, keep posting dear!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. frosted fuchsia looks amazing!!! I'll definitely get this one :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. $0.99 what a bargain! It's such a beautiful colour, if only they stocked it in the uk!

    cupcakesandflowers.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete