Haul: NEW Dana Buchman Heels


Hello loves. I hope you are all doing well on this Thursday. I wanted to share with you my new find. A girl can never have enough shoes right??

Well while in Kohl's I found these babies!! Not only were they my size but they were 70% off. They retail for $69.99 and I got them for $20.99. Don't you love a bargain??


Have you bought any new shoes lately?? What do you do to help prevent blisters??





**Disclaimer: these  shoes were purchased by me, I was NOT paid to review this product. this was all on my own behalf**






  1. My recent purchase was a pair of nude sling backs. I usually don't have a problem w/ blisters w/ most pairs, but I find when I do it's usually with my pinkie toe so I put a band-aid around it and it really helps to prevent them.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been so long since I last bought a pair of shoes that I don't even remember which ones I bought last. XD To prevent blisters I usually slap a band-aid over where I'm prone to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Dana Buchman line at Kohls! I love the shoes you got, very cute!

    ReplyDelete