Review: FlexiNail Penetrating Nail Conditioner



Hello guys!! FlexiNail specializes in a nail treatment to help dry, cracking, peeling or brittle nails. FlexiNail is a penetrating nail conditioner that stimulates healthy looking fingernail growth.I had the opportunity to receive a 3 month supply of FlexiNail for review.


What is FlexiNail?

FlexiNail is actually two products in one:
  • First, it's an intense and unique, lipid-rich conditioning complex that nourishes and hydrates your nails. Healthy looking nails are flexible and able to bounce back when stressed - not chip, break or peel. FlexiNail augments your fingernail's natural organic state.
  • Second, FlexiNail was designed to penetrate. While the skin will readily absorb a hydrating complex, the nail is made of keratin and very difficult to penetrate its protective barrier. Without this unique penetrating design, even the best ingredients used in isolation in FlexiNail would be unable to do what they were designed to do. Instead, the nail does absorb FlexiNail and the result is absolutely stunning, gorgeous nails!

 REVIEW: I have always had issues growing out my nails. My nails have always grew out a little then chip and break off. So I have always been left with short, stubby, male like nails. :( At 16, I decided I wanted to try out acrylic nails. I loved the look and was hooked. Two months ago I decided I was done with acrylics for awhile and was going to have to find a way to help my nails grow. Although I love acrylics I don't love the maintenance and upkeep. Also, the damage after getting acrylics removed is no fun. I didn't honestly have high hopes of this product helping my nails. It definitely worked for me!! My nails are the longest they have ever been. They are so soft, strong, and no longer brittle. They offer 100 day money back gurantee if not fully saitisified!!

Check out this photo to see for yourself!! 
 (Flexinail one month after using twice a day)


RETAIL: $44.85 for a 3 month supply, FREE SHIPPING, and can be purchased here 




Disclaimer: I was sent this product for consideration to review. I am in no way affiliated with Flexinail,  nor am I being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.
  1. wow, cool product... treating your nails is a must

    ReplyDelete