My Top 5 Favorite Nail Polishes

(left to right: Confetti "Party Hearty", China Glaze "Something Sweet,  Sally Hansen "Power Pink, Nina's Ultra Pro "Punk! Pink", and Wet N Wild "Sparked"

Hello loves!! I just wanted to share my top 5 favorite nail polishes. If you can't already tell I love PINK. I love hot pinks, nudes, glitters, and neons.


 What is your favorite nail polish??




**Disclaimer: these  products were purchased by me, I was NOT paid to review this product. this was all on my own behalf**
  1. I love that you love pink polish, sometimes I think that in all the fuss of duo chrome and glitter and sequins and baubles and yellows and blues and god only knows what, that the best faithful colours like these get forgotten.

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.co.uk - - check out my blog and follow me back if you like it? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i own way too many pink polishes, but i love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I love pastel pinks but I don't find that color very flattering on me, sadly. :( So it's only fuschia/magenta pinks for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pink too! But my favorites are purple and taupe.. and any dark colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh love punk pink. Neons are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot pink nail polishes look so great on everyone. I really like that Sally Hanson one! It would be good to wear on the toes for the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Something Pink" looks really nice but the best is the "Punk! Pink" *_*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these colors! great blog, new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely nail polished ;-) Im following you back thanks for dropping by my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pink polishes too!! pink rules :)))

    ReplyDelete