My Favorite MAC Lipsticks+Swatches



My top 4 favorite MAC Lipsticks!!
Swatches:




Angel: Mac describes it as a soft pink. It is a frost finish and I didn't honestly think I would like it. Angel in my opinion is not very frosty at all. It does have a very slight shimmer but it's very creamy on application. Although I do love this lipstick I do find it very drying and the staying power is not very long.


Hue: Mac describes it as a soft pale pink. It is a glaze finish. It leaves your lips feeling soft and very moisturized. It's very sheer but buildable. I really love it but the lasting power is not so great. I finding myself having to reapply often. 


Lovelorn: Mac describes it as a emotive blue pink. It is a lustre finish. I really like MAC lustre lipsticks because they don't dry my lips out. They are sheer, moisturizing, and very easy to apply. This looks great paired with a neutral or dramatic look.


Hug me: Mac describes it as a flesh pink. It is a lustre finish. I really love this lipstick and it's one of my go to nude lipsticks. I love that it doesn't wash me out.



What are your favorite MAC lipsticks??


**Disclaimer: this product was purchased by me, I was NOT paid to review this product. this was all on my own behalf**
  1. I have not tried any of these colors! Hug Me looks like a good one though!
    My favorite Mac lipsticks that I own are "Velvet Teddy" and "Pink Nouveau". :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Hug me would look great on you!! I have never tried Velvet Teddy or Pink Nouveau but they are definitely on my wish list.

      Delete
  2. Lovelorn looks really pretty! Is this in their permanent collection??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous and would look really pretty on you. Lovelorn is in their permanent collection. :)

      Delete
  3. Lovelorn looks like a color I'd love. I'll need to pick that one up!

    xo

    Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haylee it would look very pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete