Upcoming Blog Posts



Hey Ladies! I'm so sorry in the delay of no new blog posts. I have been very busy with my son and some issues he is having in school. On top of that my boyfriend got laid off from his job and I have been busy helping him search for a new job. Here is a list, in no particular order, of the posts I'm currently working on and you can look forward to seeing very soon. If there is a particular post you would like to see, please comment and let me know. Thanks!!


Tan-Fan Paraben Free Self Tanning Lotion 
Proclaim Argan Oil Hair Oil Treatment
Products I use to keep my feet smooth and soft
Favorite MAC lipsticks
Favorites Mac eyeshadows
My top 4 favorite fragrances
How to earn money taking surveys online
Aussie 3 minute miracle deeeeep conditioner






  1. These upcoming posts sound awesome! Cannot wait to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they all sound great, but I'd love to see your favorite mac lipsticks and you got me curious with the surveys haha :))

    ReplyDelete