Review: Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion



I was very excited to have the opportunity to review Prtty Peaushun (pronounced Pretty Potion). This is a popular product among celebrities to get that glowing, luminous look to their skin for red carpets. 



ABOUT THE PRODUCT:



"Subtle light reflecting particles in a natural emollient base give the skin a gorgeous, flattering glow. Radiance conceals minor imperfections and enhances definition to create a sexy, slimmer silhouette. Infused with an innovative blend of natural plant extracts to lift, firm, tighten and diminish the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks and varicose veins, as well as minimizing bruising and sore muscles. 

LOOK GREAT IN YOUR BIRTHDAY SUIT...


As a Hollywood makeup artist, Bethany has been using this formula to make her celebrity clients' skin glow. After years of request to make this product available, Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion is finally here. It not only looks beautiful on, but with the help of some innovative active ingredients, will also improve the condition of your skin. The subtle light reflecting pigments in the shades Light, Medium, Dark, and Deep Dark will help even out skin tone and enhance muscle tone. Use Plain on its own for a colorless shine sans the glow or layer on top of your skin tone shade for an even more luminous look."



FORMULA: 



"The Prtty Peaushun formula is natural and fragrance free. It does not contain any toxic ingredients and is formulated without DEA, GMO's, Parabens, Petrochemicals, Pthalates, Propyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates, Synthetic dye, Synthetic fragrance, Talc, Toluene, Triclosan" No animal products. Not tested on animals.


REVIEW: 



I was thrilled to be able to try out this product. I chose Dark out of the 4 shades to choose from. I love the packaging of this lotion. It ensures that you will get every single bit out so none is wasted. This lotion has a watery texture and makes it easy to blend the product in. It's very lightweight and sinks into the skin super fast! It shows off muscles tones and gives  a beautiful, golden glow to my skin.. It also wears well and does not rub off onto clothes. I will definitely purchase more once my package is empty.

Retail Value: $36 @ www.prttypeaushun.com




Have you tried this product?? Did you like it??






Disclaimer: I was sent this product for consideration to review. I am in no way affiliated with Prtty Peaushun, nor am I being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.
  1. I've seen a lot of bloggers talk about this. The result it gives is really pretty, but it's too pricey! I get good results by using a body lotion and dusting on a little bit of shimmery powder over it.


    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you on the price. It was definitely one of the cons for me but it's a great product. I just only use it for special occasions. :)

      Delete