Review: Tan-Fan Paraben Free Self Tanning Lotion



It’s the sexier, sleeker, smoother tan you’ve always wanted. Get the bronze skin of an island getaway from our Self Tanning Lotion. Tan-Fan™ lotion delivers amazing results as the hot selling self tanner. It’s an easy-to-use pump for on the go tanning. Apply to a clean, dry body to enjoy uniform color. Once you’ve reached your ideal shade, use the lotion one to two times a week to maintain your look. Achieve that summer glow with the best dark self tanning lotion. This revolutionary paraben free self tanner blends beautifully with a variety of skin tones, from fair to medium. Be sure to continue using a day moisturizer to hydrate your face and use sun protection cream after sunless tanning.
Reveal the healthier sun goddess in you! We'll pay for your Priority Shipping. 

DIRECTIONS: For best results, exfoliate your skin first, Apply to clean, dry skin over your entire body. Wait 4 hours before using body lotions. For a deeper tan, wait 4 hours and re-apply. Keep out of eyes and wash hands afterward. 

INGREDIENTS: De-ionized water, HeliantusAnnus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Soja Hispida (Soya Bean) Oil, Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), Propanediol (Zemea), Capric/Caprylic Triglicerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (She Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa), Seed butter, Emulsifying Wax NF, Palm Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe), Leaf Juice, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinensis (Japanese Green Tea),  Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol. NO PARABENS.


FORMULA:

 

REVIEW: I have an obsession with self tanners. I'm always on the hunt for the best ones and always willing to try out new self tanners. I was very happy when I got the opportunity to try out this lotion.


Pros: 
  • Absorbs quickly and dries fast
  • Contains Vitamin E
  • Doesn't stain your clothes
  • Doesn't streak
  • Doesn't turn you orange
  • Gives a nice golden, natural tan
  • Paraben free

Cons:
  • The product is a little thick, which makes it hard to blend in. 
 

I think this is a great self tanner and I will definitely purchase more after I use up my bottle.



RETAIL: $19.00 for 4 fl oz and can be purchased here



What is your favorite self tanner??  




Disclaimer: I was sent this product for consideration to review. I am in no way affiliated with Tan-Fan,  nor am I being compensated for this review. As always, these are my honest opinions.
  1. It sounds great! I have an obsession with self tanners too! lol

    My favorite is St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried the mousse and liked the color it gave but hated the mess. :(

      Delete
  2. I love self tanners too, I use the one by Avene :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the one by Avene yet. I have heard great things about it though.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for checking out my beauty blog!!

    of course ill follow yours!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. I enjoy your blog and hope you will be back to mine. :)

      Delete
  4. Brandy...I love your Blog! I absolutely hands down love TANSXL! It is the best tanner ever! xoxoxo SHeri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheri. I love your blog as well. I haven't tried TANSXL yet but will in the near future. :)

      Delete
  5. Great detailed review hun. Great blog by the way, just followed.
    My Blog:
    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete