My top 4 favorite fragrances!!




1. Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist-A passionate romance of succulent red plum and sweet freesia. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile.

**I LOVE this scent from VS. I discovered it about four years ago and have been hooked ever since!! It is so light and smells so good. It's a very sweet fruity smell. I always get compliments when i use this. My BOYFRIEND loves it. One of my favorite things about VS mists is they last all day. Just spray once or twice and you are good to go for the day/evening. I have the body wash, body butter, and lotion in Pure Seduction as well. Retails $12 at Victoria's Secret. (photo courtesy of Victoria's Secret)


2. Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist- A vibrant, irresistible blend of lush cherry blossom and juicy peach. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. 

**This is my second favorite mist from Victoria's Secret. This mist reminds me of the scent of grapefruits!! It is very light but can be overbearing if you spray too much. I usually do one spray and I'm good to go for the day/evening. I have the body wash, body butter, and lotion in Love Spell as well. Retails for $12 at Victoria's Secret.(photo courtesy of Victoria's Secret).




3. Flora by Gucci-A lovely floral fragrance, Flora is an enchanting blend of citrus, peony, rose, osmanthus flower, patchouli and sandalwood.

**I received this as a gift from my boyfriend last year. This perfume is very feminine, light weight, flowery fragrance. The staying powering of this perfume is not that great. I like to wear this on a date night out with the boyfriend. Retails for $70 at Dillards .(photo courtesy of Dillard's)




4. Happy by Clinique-A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. Our best-selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes—ruby red grapefruit, bergamot—with soft, sensual ones—Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa.

**I have been wearing this perfume since I was in middle school. It's definitely my go to perfume if I can't decide which scent to use. It's very light weight and not overpowering. I just wish the staying power was a little longer. Retails for $46 at Clinique.(photo courtesy of Clinique) 





What are your favorite fragrances??




**Disclaimer: this product was purchased by me, I was NOT paid to review this product. this was all on my own behalf**
  1. I love love love Gucci Flora! One of my all time favorite fragrances.

    I wanted to let you know I responded to your comment about Matchmaster. I'm not sure if blogger notifies you or not. I dont think they do. You can see the response here: http://blog.missbrittanyboo.com/2012/01/fotd-urban-decay.html?showComment=1328928408360#c5664596512969770734

    Also, please check out my latest post on the Shop MAC Cook MAC & Vera Collections :)

    http://blog.missbrittanyboo.com

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Gucci Flora too. :) I am just now reading your response back. Thanks for you reply. I don't have blogger set up to be notified but I need to do that. I enjoy your blog and will continue to read it. I hope you have enjoyed mine and will come back. :)

      Delete
  2. My face has to be CK in2u for her, Gucci Guiltu and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. :)

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of those but I'm always trying out new fragrances. I will see if I can get some samples to try out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should check out my perfume collection post, ;-)

    thanks for visiting my blog, now following ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, Love Spell is such a classic :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clinique Happy was one of my first perfumes! I still love it until now and wear it from time to time. :)

    ReplyDelete