NOTD: Wet N Wild Sparked



Since having my acrylic nails removed a few months ago, I have been wearing glitter polishes. My nails look horrible and have I found wearing glitter nail polish helps conceal the damage. This is one of my favorite glitter nail polishes. I purchased it at CVS for $0.99.




Any recommendations for products to help my dry, brittle, short nails nails grow??



  1. Thanks for stopping by at my blog, nice polish by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! I now follow you. :)
    I took the supplement Biotin a little while ago to help my hair grow. It really helped my nails grow longer and thicker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome hun. I have taken Biotin off and on but not really much luck with nail growth. Maybe I should try a different brand. What brand do you use??

      Delete
  3. I love that polish!!! I recommend After Acrylics from Sally's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice. I will head to Sally's in the next few days and get some. I sure hope it helps. :)

      Delete
  4. Aww, thank you so much for the sweet comment! I haven't been able to blog in forever but I hope to get back to it! Wet n Wild has some fabulous finds for an even better price ;) keep in touch! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome hun. I hope to see some posts from you in the near future. I hope you are doing well. :)

      Delete
  5. oh forgot, yes I am now following ya :] best wishes*

    ReplyDelete
  6. prenatal vitamins...really works...ha :-) I love the color too btw!!

    ReplyDelete