Physician's Choice Collagen Peptides Review & Benefits

Life has been crazy busy for me lately! FINALLY I am getting back into blogging and I have ONE amazing product to tell you about today! I've been hearing a lot of stories about how amazing collagen is and the benefits. I decided I had to give it a try!!




PHYSICIAN'S CHOICE COLLAGEN PEPTIDES OVERVIEW:

-Grass Fed and pasture raised
-Non-GMO
-Formulated with digestive enzymes for enhanced absorption 
-Dissolves in cold or hot liquids
-Odorless and tasteless
-Paleo approved
-Hormone free
- 25 calories per scoop; 6 grams of protein

What is collagen?
    Collagen on a basic level is the glue of the human body. It may sound like a rather simplistic definition, but it's the truth. Collagen is literally the stuff that keeps us together! It can be found in our muscles, joints, nails, hair, and skin. Collagen is produced on a cellular level where it combines with special peptides and amino acids to create the ultimate sports and post workout recovery protein. 



    Benefits of Collagen Peptides:

    -Improved skin elasticity
    -Supports, bones, joints, and ligaments
    -Aids in reduction of wrinkles and facial expression lines
    -Supports digestive health
    -Improved body composition
    -Can aide in decreasing cellulite

    My 30 days on PHYSICIAN'S CHOICE COLLAGEN PEPTIDES
    I have heard so much hype on collagen lately. I have been doing a lot of research lately and decided to reach out to Physician's Choice. I like to have my morning coffee and I put a scoop of the collagen in. I love that it has no flavor and dissolves very quickly! I have also added it a few times in with my pre workout drink mix and water. I personally prefer it in something warm. 

    SKIN I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. I struggle with cellulite and dry skin. Here are my results after 30 days of using:



    My cellulite has definitely decreased, I will say I workout 3 days a week and I get over 10,000 steps per day. I self tan and I have noticed my self tanner lasts a lot longer because my skin is not as dry as it usually is.

    HAIR & NAILS I do get nail dip on my real nails every 2-3 weeks. With that being said I have noticed my nails are growing out a little quicker than usual. My hair also seems to be growing and looks healthier than it did before. 

        








I received Physician's Choice Collagen Peptides & Women's Probiotics from Physician's Choice. 

Post a Comment