Review: Simbi Hair Bracelets



Simbi Inc. is truly a Haitian company. Birgit Grossmann, co-owner of Simbi Inc., is married to a Haitian and has lived in Haiti for the last 17 years where she raises her family. "I witnessed firsthand the destruction, devastation and despair caused by the earthquake in 2010, and saw a way to help through manufacturing and charity."

Lori Manuel Steed, co-owner of Simbi Inc., was born and raised in Haiti where she continues to reside. "Living and working here gives us a clear perspective of what needs to be accomplished. Birgit and I came up with the Simbi hair-bracelet, which not only provides employment, but also contributes to the installation of water purification systems. In our effort to improve the quality of life in some of the poorest neighborhoods, we are also developing a clothing line to help Haitian women socially and economically by promoting high quality crafts like sewing, beading, embroidery and silkscreen."

Review:

I received  6 pak vintage collection, 6 pak ruffled neons, and 6 pak Haiti art voodoo too. I am very pleased with the hair ties. You can wear them on your wrist or put them in your hair. My favorite was definitely the neon ones as I love bright colors. The hair bracelets are made of great quality products. I have long thick hair and hair ties usually do not last long before they stretch and break. They are not too tight in my hair and when worn as a bracelet do not irritate my skin. They offer a wide variety of different colors and styles so I am sure you will find some you will like/love!! I love that for each Simbi sold it creates 1 gallon of purified water/day & creates jobs for the people of Haiti. How great is that?? 


Check out Simbi 
LIKE on Facebook
FOLLOW on Twitter 
 



Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Simbi Inc. for  review purposes only. No payment was received for this review. My reviews are based on my personal opinions and experience using the item. All opinions are my own and 100%  honest.


Post a Comment