Review: As Seen on Tv Dryer Balls 2 pack



Product name: As Seen on Tv Dryer Balls 2 pack
Where to purchase: www.amazon.com, retail stores online
  Product price: $2.99 & up


Product claims: 

The Original Dryer Balls, decreases the amount of time you spend drying your clothes and the number of wrinkles in your clothes once they are dried. It even works to remove extra lint from your clothing as it dries. Again, this is another moneysaver and a timesaver because you do not need spend as much time to dry your clothes. Dryer Balls also aid in removal of extra lint particles. Dryer Balls is non-toxic for use around small children and pets. Dryer Balls are hypo-allergenic for skin sensitive people, colorfast on all fabrics, non-perfumed and are engineered for life.

 

Pros: cheap, non-toxic for use around small children and pets, hypo-allergenic for skin sensitive people, non-perfumed

Cons: did not dry clothes faster, towels/clothes did not come out fluffier or soft, made a loud noise while in the dryer

Would I re-purchase? No!!

Final thoughts:  I am one of those people who really hates to do laundry. I have been trying to find a product to help speed up the drying process and also make our clothes softer. I was  very displeased with the dryer balls. They did not work as stated. My towels did not come out fluffier, the drying process was not quicker, only louder.



 Have you tried the dryer balls? Do you like them? What products do you use to get your towels soft, fluffy, and smelling good?




Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me for my own personal use. No payment was received for this review. My reviews are based on my personal opinions and experience using the item. All opinions are my own and 100%  honest. 

Post a Comment